Find Your Opportunities for Hydrogen Water
The foreseeable prices for the service and maintenance contract of the water dispenser are generally of this order:
- Depending on the type of fountain, an all-inclusive subscription, including the rental of the fountain itself, can be charged between 20 and 50 euros per month,
- If the contract relates to a fountain purchased by the customer, invoicing is most often annual, with prices ranging from 150 to more than 300 euros per year.
Are you hesitating between renting and buying a water dispenser for hydrogen water? Enquire about our product andget a quotation free of charge and without obligation on our site now.
Water dispenser maintenance
Daily maintenance of the water dispenser
Some water cooler users may prefer to perform maintenance on their water cooler themselves. Either because this interview seems uncomplicated to them, the fountain they have chosen is itself basic or because they bought the model and did not take out a maintenance contract. And even in the event that such a contract has been taken out, a few simple steps should be taken to ensure that the machine functions correctly over time.
Water dispenser maintenance: practical advice
Before servicing or changing the cylinder, the fresh water dispensers must always be disconnected. Each manipulation should be followed by abundant rinsing.
The tips for cleaning the water dispenser are specific according to the frequency of maintenance:
- On a daily basis, the use of aggressive or abrasive cleaning products can damage your water dispenser. For daily cleaning, it is best to use antibacterial cleaning wipes , or to use warm water with a mild soap added.
- Every week, the water cooler should be cleaned with hot water and a little bleach .
- Every 4-6 weeks, the water dispenser should be disassembled and thoroughly cleaned with bleach. If the fountain has a reservoir, it should be cleaned with a solution of water and bleach. Components such as the drip tray and all parts in contact with water should be submerged in the solution for several minutes.
- Every 6 months, as part of a maintenance contract, your supplier will perform a complete sanitation of the cold water dispenser . Otherwise, you must purchase a disinfection kit and perform the disinfection internally.
Water fountains: some tips for good use
A few tips can help make the interview easier:
- Always place your water dispenser on a flat surface,
- To protect the surface of the surrounding soil, place a rubber mat under the water cooler,
- Hot water dispensers must be completely cold before maintenance,
- Make sure regularly that the drip tray is not full and does not spill its contents on the ground,
- Store the refill bottles in a cool place, away from direct sunlight and chemicals.