Wisdom Teeth Removal – Post-surgery Diet Plans
Once you undergo cheap wisdom teeth removal in Sydney, it takes a few weeks to heal from the procedure. If you need to speed up your healing process, you need to follow a diet plan. After the wisdom teeth extraction process, your gums and mouth will be sensitive. So you need to take only soft foods for a few days after the wisdom teeth removal to speed up the healing process.
Wisdom Tooth Removal – Foods To Avoid
During wisdom teeth healing process, you need to avoid certain food which may delay your healing. While planning for a diet after wisdom teeth removal, most surgeons suggest avoiding food such as
- Carbonated drinks
- Spicy foods
- Popcorn, hard seeds, and nuts
- Acidic fruits, such as oranges and tomatoes
- Candies that are difficult-to-chew
- Hot drinks, etc.
These foods have the potential to complicate the healing process and irritate your gum. So avoid consuming them for a few days after the removal process.
Diet Immediately After Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
- As your mouth will be delicate for a few days after the wisdom teeth removal surgery, it is highly recommended to eat only very soft foods or liquid foods after the wisdom tooth removal.
- Choosing the foods that can be swallowed without chewing or with very minimal chewing can be considered. It includes: applesauce, ice cream, broth soups, yogurt, etc.
- It is also recommended to have pureed foods after the extraction process. You can also try to soften the hard foods by soaking them in milk or broth to get a mushy consistency. You can use blenders to puree the foods containing high nutrients.
- To add vitamins and proteins to your diet, you can consume more smoothies after the wisdom teeth removal process.
- It is also recommended not to use straw to drink any liquids, as it can slow down the healing process.
Foods To Consider
Many people don’t undergo the process since they worry about the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney. If you are one among them, you can consult the dentist at Wisdom Teeth Professionals and make your choice. During the wisdom teeth healing process, you can start semi-solid foods to your diet as per your dentist recommendation. You can consider eating:
- Scrambled eggs
- Mashed potatoes
- Finely chopped fishes and meats
- Very soft pastas
If you are wondering about the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney, contact Wisdom Teeth Professionals. We aim to provide affordable wisdom teeth removal price in Sydney for our patients. Visit https://wisdomteethremoval.com.au/